- Perfect starter hobby set – a collection of everything you need for painting miniatures: 12 acrylic paints (12 ml) (9 warpaints, 1 brush-on-primer, 1 metallic and 1 strong tone quickshade wash); 1 mixing palette, 3 hobby brushes, 1 miniature and model file, 1 plastic frame cutter and a free super glue. e. In addition: FREE painting instructions and tool instructions
- Non-toxic colours with excellent coverage – Our acrylic warpaints are certified with the Nordic Swan Ecological label – they do not contain toxic substances and are therefore safe for any new and experienced hobby painter who takes care of their health. The quality is not affected by this – the high pigmentation and creamy consistency contribute to excellent coverage and application.
- High-quality Toray synthetic brushes: the included brushes are made with synthetic Toray bristles, so we can keep the bristle quality high and free from animal components. Triangular handles allow for precise guidance. Includes: Starter Brush, Drybrush, and Precise Detail Brush.
- Hobby tools – We have put together a selection of tools that allow you to prepare your miniatures perfectly for painting. The plastic frame cutter allows you to remove it from the angus. With the miniature and model file, you can remove annoying shape lines. The super glue can stick any type of material and offers great versatility.
- Developed in gaming – ‘The Army Painter’ – an idea of the old gamers Bo Penstoft and Jonas Færing – “We wanted to produce the colours and accessories that we would have used well on our way to an experienced warpainter and gamers. Our goal with ‘The Army Painter’ is to give you equipment that allows you to paint great models and on the other hand is so easy that more time to play!